Departmental Mission :-
- To impart Software and Hardware skills in students to produce entrepreneurs and interdisciplinary working technocrats.
- To develop innovative, problem solving, leadership, team spirit and ethical skills in students.
- To establish MoU with industries/ institutions for technological updation and advancement.
- To develop computer training center to avail the students with certification and better placement opportunities in MNC’s.
- To inculcate ICT in teaching-learning process for practical oriented learning.
Program Educational objectives :-
Technocrats within 5 years of diploma completion-
- Should be able to present themselves as “Computer Resource Person” to demonstrate technical skills in industries & society.
- Should be able to show their teamwork, leadership, learning abilities in specialized sectors.
- Should be able to identify & solve complex industrial problems.
Program Specific Outcomes :-
After completion of diploma in CSE the student will be able to –
- Design algorithms and code the given problem.
- Assemble and maintain Computer , Hardware & Network.
- Perform elementary database operations.