- To make clean, green and pollution free campus.
- To achieve min 80% passing ratio.
- To enhance Industry Institute interaction.
- To establish Institute as a training center.
- To facilitate the students with job opportunities
To achieve the goals the institute should be able to –
- Organize awareness camps under “Swacch Bharat” mission.
- Organize plantation programs.
- Maintain at least 75% student attendance throughout the program.
- Organize expert lecture / short term training program/ seminars etc., at least twice per semester.
- Organize at least two industrial visit per year.
- Counsel the students for their career.
- Achieve at least 50% students, passing with minimum 6.5 SGPA.
- Develop modern and well equipped labs for all departments.