- To make clean, green and pollution free campus.
- To achieve min 80% passing ratio.
- To enhance Industry Institute interaction.
- To establish itself as a training centre.
- To facilitate the students with job opportunities
To achieve the goals the institute should be able to –
- Organize awareness camps related to “Clean India” mission.
- Organize plantation program.
- Maintain at least 75% attendance throughout the program.
- Organize expert lecture / short term training program/ seminars etc., at least two/ semester.
- Organize at least two industrial visit per year.
- Counsel the students for their career.
- Show at least 50% students, passing with minimum 6.5 SGPA.
- Develop modern / well equipped labs related to concerned branches.